Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Yellow is the New Pink

We spent all of Sunday painting the truck and I have to say, she looks so good!!  Yes that is right our food truck is female too, what can I say, but girls rock!  We aren't finished yet so I'm not going to show any photos of that (I'm such a tease!) until we have full after pictures too.  What I am going to talk about is a piece of furniture that we refinished a while back.  
 We got this desk from somebody that was just going to throw it out.  Can you imagine, it's such a beautiful piece but some people just can't see the beauty in the beast.

With a little sanding and a lot of coats of paint we ended up with a gorgeous piece of art!

How fantastic does this look?  I do have to admit that Jenny did most of the painting while I was at work and she did such a great job.  Yellow paint takes a lot of coats to make it look anything but patchy and she worked hard!

Let's see that before and after again.

I love it, it now sits in our office that we hardly use, but we will once everything is organized down there. 


Till next time,

Jennifer

Find us at:
www.janebondgrill.com
http://www.facebook.com/JaneBondMongolianGrill
https://twitter.com/JaneBondGrill
TDC Before and After

1 comment:

  1. WOW! that is such a cool desk! i love the shape- so unique! and love that fun yellow!

    ReplyDelete