Monday, 5 March 2012

My Food Journey



  "Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back-- Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth that ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred."    Geothe.


Warm thoughts and thanks so much for reading!  I`m Jenny, finally names to faces. Each Monday will be an Mmm Monday!  It will be a fun day of psycho-analyzing cool recipes beginning next week with sharing fun food facts and food history, inspired by the ingredients, as well as my personal journal in response to each recipe.  Every other alternating Monday I will jump in the kitchen to cook that previous discussed recipe and report the deets on what I loved about it, improvisations, my successes or botched attempts, how it hit the plate and better yet, my mouth! 

There are tonnes of exciting things going on with Jane Bond Mongolian Grill taking form.  Amidst this amazing project I want to maintain my personal development in culinary art.  It seems all to easy to get swept up in the hustle and bustle of Jane Bondship and stunt my food journey.  So this is my opportunity to evolve my creativity and skill sets.  I have lots to learn, being fairly fresh in the culinary industry, so Mondays are my days to explore the world of food and it`s creation.  To cultivate my senses, and my hands in the kitchen. 

If you have a recipe for me I would love to hear from you at jenny@janebondgrill.ca.  I will peruse all recipes and try to get to as many as I can.  So I`m off in search of my first ever Mmm Monday recipe!  Check back next Monday for the low down!

 Now allow me to leave you with a perfect impression of my stellarness in the kitchen as depicted below over a gourmet grilled cheese night with friends.  Ciao!


Find us at:
www.janebondgrill.com
http://www.facebook.com/#!/JaneBondMongolianGrill
https://twitter.com/#!/JaneBondGrill.

No comments:

Post a Comment